Join us to celebrate trees, pollinators, and all creatures!
Earthbag, Cob and Maker Space Days
Zilker Botanical Garden
Get Dirty (or just watch!)
Oct 26, 10am -2pm
Free with Garden admission
Event PARKING: 2300 Stratford Dr.
Family Friendly Fun:
- Sculpt the cob (clay) bench
- Build the miniature adobe house and learn about Living Roofs
- Get up close with monarchs at the butterfly tag and release tent.
- Explore new heights with City of Austin arborists at our assisted tree climb.
- Explore and play in nature with crafting and hands on demonstrations.
- Plus face painting, food trucks, giveaways, and more!
The event is included with regular Garden admission. Admission fees can be found at zilkergarden.org. Payment methods accepted include credit card, cash or check. Free entry for children 2 and younger, and visitors with the following cards may enter free with 3 additional guests: Electronic Benefits Transfer, WIC, STAR, CHIP, Medicaid, and MAP ID. Must also provide a photo ID. Rates are subject to change. Food will be available for purchase through local vendors at Zilker Botanical Garden.
Go Green! We encourage carpooling, ridesharing, biking, walking, and use of mass transit.
Plan your trip via Cap Metro
Attendees should enter the Zilker Botanical Garden through the Hartman Gate (also known as the Rose Gate) located at 2300 Stratford Drive.
Free car parking is available in the Stratford Drive parking area, a gravel lot located under and adjacent to the Mopac Bridge.
Bike parking and handicap accessible parking are available in the main parking lot off of Barton Springs Road.